- Return / Replacement / Refund Policy
All products sold on Ezellohub should be brand new and 100% genuine. Ezellohub’s Return Policy covers the Buyer against ‘damaged’, ‘defective’ and ‘not as described’ products.
In case the product to be returned is not in stock or has been permanently discontinued, the refund for the entire product or part(s) of the product will be provided by the Seller.
Buyers can raise a request for return, replacement/exchange or refund within the return guarantee period post order delivery or post installation (wherever applicable) as stated below:
Managing Buyer Returns:
Ezellohub shall notify the Seller through an email in case a Buyer requests return of a product. Buyer will state the reason for return. If Buyer’s return request is not in line with Ezellohub’s return policy, returns can be rejected.
1.1. Return Request Raised
A buyer can raise a return request via Ezellohub buyer support contact number or directly using self-serve on the Website.
The Seller will receive an email notification when a return request is raised or a return is created by the Buyer including details of the order summary, status, quantity and price; Return request date and respond by date; and Buyer details
1.2. Return Authorization and Troubleshooting
Return verification and authorization will be managed by Ezellohub for all kinds of return requests. This includes validation of return request and the approval of genuine return cases.
One of the following will be chosen while accepting a return from buyer:
- Send Buyer the new product and obtain the old shipment
- Refund Buyer and obtain the old shipment.
1.3. Returns under Paper Material
Not with standing anything to the contrary contained herein, following are the terms and conditions that shall govern the Buyer returns for products falling under Furniture and Sports & Fitness Category:
- Buyer shall inform Ezellohub about defects/damages in the product within Ten (10) days of receipt of the product.
- If the Buyer has received an item in a ‘Damaged’ or ‘Defective’ condition, or it is ‘Not as Described’ by the Seller or in case of a wrong shipment or damage during installation, he/she can request a replacement at the sole cost of the Seller. Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. Refund will be provided to the Buyer only in cases where the product cannot be delivered/installed by the Seller or cannot be replaced due to non-availability of stock.
- All refunds will be processed post the reverse pick up of the product.
- All packaging, reverse pick up, assembly/ disassembly shall be carried out by the Seller and Ezellohub shall in no way be responsible for the same.
- Seller shall be responsible for in transit damage and defective products.
Checklist for return pick up:
The following will be checked during return pick-up:
- Correctness of product: Brand, model number, serial number, colour/design
- Completeness of box: All accessories & accompanying freebies
- Undamaged product: Product should not be damaged (dents, cracks, scuffs, scratches etc.) due to customer abuse
- Packaging: Product’s original packaging must be preserved undamaged
- Buyer Returns (RVP)
Buyer returns can be created by the Buyer after the product is delivered successfully. Buyer returns can be one of the three types listed below depending on the case.
2.1. Buyer wants a replacement:
If the Buyer has received an item in a ‘Damaged’ or ‘Defective’ condition or it is ‘Not as Described’ by the Seller, he/she can request a replacement at no extra cost. Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. If the product is out of stock, a refund will be provided to the Buyer.
2.2. Buyer wants an exchange:
Under Return policy for any products, Buyers can request an ‘Exchange’ for the product in a different size or color. If the Seller doesn’t have the required products in stock, a full refund will be provided to the Buyer.
2.3. Buyer refund:
Under Return policy, a refund can be provided to a Buyer if the Buyer doesn’t want the replacement product or if the requested replacement or exchange cannot be done due to product unavailability with the Seller.
3. Courier Returns (RTO)
Courier returns are returns which happen before the delivery of the product to the Buyer. Following are the possible scenarios where RTO due to courier returns happen.
3.1. Buyer Not Reachable
- If Buyer is not reachable after 3 attempts by Logistics Partner’s attempt to deliver the package, customer support creates a RTO (return to origin) in the system of the Logistics Partner and the order would be considered cancelled. If Buyers still want to purchase the item, he/she should place a new order. After receiving the trigger from Customer Support, the Logistics Partner will return the package to the Seller.
- If Logistics Partner returns the package as an undeliverable package, a full refund will be automatically issued to the Buyer.
3.2. Buyer Cancellation
- Buyer may request to cancel the order and an order can be cancelled before it reaches the Buyer. This creates an RTO in the system of the Logistics Partner and the Logistics Partner will return the package to the Seller.
- If you fail to ship the products within the prescribed time limit, Buyer has a higher chance of cancelling the order.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, cancellation by the Buyers for products falling under the category of precious jewellery valued above INR 50,000/- shall not be allowed once the shipment has been dispatched.
- Charges on Returns
In case of returns by Buyers, you will be charged shipping fee, reverse shipping fee, collection fee and pick-pack fee (Ezellohub Advantage). Commission and fixed fees will not be charged on any return by the Buyers.
- Product Return Conditions
For following products returns will not be possible for buyers:
- Items that are returned without original packaging, freebies or accessories
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Product damaged because of use
- Product received is not in the same condition as Seller shipped to the Buyer
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
During the return pick-up from the Buyer, the product is checked for the following conditions, which need to be complied by the Buyer:
- Correct Product
Order ID/Name/Image/bar code should match and clearly visible.
- Complete Product
All in-the-box accessories (like box, paper bag, t-shirt etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.
- Unused Product
The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning.
- Not damaged Product
The product should not be damaged and should be without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
- Not damaged Packaging
Product’s original packaging/box should not be damaged.
- Seller Protection Programme
Sellers are protected under the Seller Protection Programme against wrongful action of Buyers in case of returns. After a return is received, the Seller can raise a claim under the Seller Protection Fund via contacting Ezellohub Seller Support.